(Courtesy of the Internet Time Machine Team)
In this video we will see how The Internet Time Machine spots upcoming niches around monocopters and guitar-related keyword that can help you boost your business!
Following the transcipt of the above video on how The Internet Time Machine spots niche product ideas:
- WHAT IF… there was a growing niche that no one knew about… except YOU? And the worse the ECONOMY and REAL ESTATE MARKET got, the better you did…
- WHAT IF… this niche showed patterns like Internet dating?
- WHAT IF… this niche wanted information, and there was no product available?
- WHAT IF… this sounds to good to be true?
The Internet Time Machine.com: We see it every day!
Internet dating started here… Yahoo! Personals that lead to other niches: Match.com, FriendFinder, PerfectMatch.com, Singlesnet.com, Chemistry.com, JDate.com…
A BILLION $ INDUSTRY! DID YOU SEE IT COMING?
- WHAT IF… one of the top selling Clickbank products created as a by product from social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace was starting a new niche without even knowing it!
- WHAT IF… TheInternetTimeMachine.com which studies the results side of search, as opposed to the demand side of search saw a new niche area and wanted TO GIVE YOU THAT NICHE FOR FREE to show how cool their software is and how it is the best way to find new niches?
How to make up with ex for people over 40?
How to divorce and live together – Time Machine Alert … newspaper stories …
Just as how social media sites like Facebook and MySpace created the monster product of How to Make Up With My Ex, the economy and real estate marked is creating a new social dilemma. Those that want to divorce and move on with their lives, but can afford to sell their homes now. There is a growing search volume with very low relevant results around phrases like divorce and living together, divorce stay in house and divorced and living in the same home.
Remember, growing search volume is not enough; you need to look at supply, or the results graph to know if there is a niche developing.
- What God Has Joined Together, Recession Makes Hard To Put Asunder
- For Some, The Downturn Keeps Divorce On Ice; Ms. Brawster, Husband Share A House Divided
- Living Together After Divorce
- Trend: Divorced couples living together
BUT WAIT … What PPC Products are there? Google: divorced and living together
- Unmarried Living Together
- Free Divorced Records
Two …and completely unrelated to our subject …
The Internet Time Machine RECOMMENDATIONS:
We like to create products to maximize our profits…
- Register a domain – How about dontgetadivorce.com? = $10
- Ebook on Elance – Ebook cleaned up by a ghostwriter = $250
- Half Decent Website – Salespage or Regular Site = @$150
- Turn document into a PDF on Guru or Elance -First Rate PDF conversion = $100
- Start PPC campaign with long tail words divorced at home, living together divorced (Start small on PPC bids! )
BUT WAIT… if this is so GREAT, why don’t you guys from The Internet Time Machine do it???
It’s the first question we would ask if we saw this video!
- We want to OVER deliver to you before launch… and after! We want you to beg us to let you sign up.
- We are releasing 3 MILLION DOLLAR GAP products to members on launch night… We see 3 niches that will make a killing in the next 2 to 3 years… and we are getting products ready for all the PPC Ninjas out there.
So our plates are full right now…
The how to live divorced ebook could look at issues and talk about how to discuss things such as…
- How to schedule washer and dryer time
- How to schedule nights out if there are kids to watch
- Food buying and planning – who make what and when…
- Insurance issues – health, life, auto, home owners?
- Dating methods and rules
- Mail and telephone guidelines
- Best way to tell people about your arrangement
- The time use of community items like the TV, shower, internet…
Sign up at TheInternetTimeMachine.com for more information on how to find profitable niches. The key is looking for inefficiencies in the supply/demand curve of search demand and search results.
Are you interested and would like to see more? Yes, then …
Disclaimer; When you purchase a product through any of our links, we will get a percentage paid of the sales price.
Don’t you think it’s fair that we get a little share for our efforts in putting this information together?